Monday, October 18, 2010

Hello Blogging World....An Introduction of Myself....

Name: Jason Wong Zhin-Ming
Student ID: 1102701493

 Hello, my name is Jason. This is my very first time ever in blogging and I'm a total noob in it as well as doing photoshop and stuffs...I come from Kota Kinabalu, a seaside capital of Sabah, situated in East Malaysia, northern part of the world's third largest island, Borneo island. I am of mixed blood, chinese and kadazan, which makes me a sinokadazan. I don't speak chinese although a I'm half chinese, simply because I'm used to speaking English within my family and I'm more to my kadazan and bruneian family side. I love love love so much watching reality shows as well as concerts on TV. My favourite TV channel would be MTV, Starworld and Star Movies. Owh, by the way, I'm currently having and using Adobe Photoshop CS5.

No comments:

Post a Comment