Sunday, November 21, 2010

Wallpapper: Tadau Kaamatan (Harvest Festival)..PART 2

I felt that my wallpaper isn't like a wallpaper rather that it some how looks like a poster so I decided to make corrections to really make it look like a wallpaper. Here's what I did (BELOW):

I go to Image>Image Rotation>90'CW to rotate the whole image of the wallpaper.

I removed the 'Top' and 'Bottom' layer.

I then select the layer 'Rice plantation' and pressed shortkey [ALT] + [T] to be able to rotate and resize the layer. I did this same step on the layers  'Sumazau', 'Mt Kinabalu copy', 'Tempayan' and 'Wakid basket'.

I removed the typographies from the wallpaper.

I then retype 'TADAU KAAMATAN (Harvest Festival)'; 'Annually celebrated every year in Sabah, Malaysia on 30th & 31st May' for the typography and adjusted the position of the typographies.

Picture above is the final output. That's all and it is done!

2 comments: